Resource Directory for National Farmworker Jobs Program and Monitor Advocate Contacts
Organizational Author(s): Employment and Training Administration
Here is a contact directory for resources and organizations that assist National Farmworker Jobs Program (NFJP) grantees, State Monitor Advocates, and other stakeholders working with the farmworker community.
This Resource Directory for the National Farmworker Jobs Program (NFJP) and the National Monitor Advocate (NMA) System includes contact information for:
- NFJP employment and training grantees
- NFJP housing grantees
- State Monitor Advocates (SMAs)
- Regional Monitor Advocates
- U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) Wage and Hour Division district offices
- DOL Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) area offices
- DOL regional office Federal Project Officers (FPOs)
- DOL NFJP and Monitor Advocate System national office staff.