Here are some links to existing resources available to assist NFJP grantees with specific aspects of the grant.
Eligibility and Enrollment
Determining whether applicants are eligible to participate in NFJP includes farmworker status, low-income status, and other key requirements.
- TEGL 18-16: Program Eligibility and Enrollment Guidance for the National Farmworker Jobs Program
- NFJP Eligibility Flowchart
- NFJP Program Eligibility FAQs
- NFJP Eligibility and Enrollment, Program Services, & Performance Webinar
- NFJP Business Partnerships Video
- Business Engagement TA Tool for NFJP
- NFJP Grantee, Collaboration and Partnerships between NFJP Grantees Webinar
- Sample MOU and Infrastructure Costs Toolkit
- Sample MOU Florida NFJP and SMA
- Create Effective Outreach Strategies for Farmworkers, Employers, and Stakeholders
- NFJP: Strategies for Effective Youth Engagement and Outreach Webinar
- Strategies for Effective Youth Engagement and Outreach