Here are some links to existing resources available to assist NFJP grantees with program administration and operations:
Funding Opportunity Announcement
Laws & Regulations
- NFJP is authorized under Section 167 of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA). Enacted in 2014, WIOA is designed to help job seekers access employment, education, training, and support services to succeed in the labor market and to match employers with the skilled workers they need to compete in the global economy.
- The NFJP section of the WIOA Final Rule can be found at 20 CFR part 685.
- 2 CFR Part 200: Uniform Administrative Requirements for Federal Awards details the administrative requirements for all Federal Awards.
- TEGL 08-17: Guidance on the Requirement for a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Between State Monitor Advocates (SMA) and National Farmworker Jobs Program (NFJP) Grantees.
- TEGL 09-12: Victims of Trafficking and Violence Protection Act of 2000.
- TEGL 14-18: Aligning Performance Accountability Reporting, Definitions, and Policies Across Workforce Employment and Training Programs Administered by the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL).
- NFJP Grant Reporting (Narrative, Performance, and Financial)
ETA Grant Administration Resources – General
NFJP-Specific Grant Administration Resources
Grant Financial Management Resources
Online Training Modules
- Uniform Guidance Training Modules
- Administrative Requirements Training Modules
- Financial Management Training Modules
- Indirect Costs and Cost Allocation Training Modules
- Audit and Closeout Training Modules
Other Resources & Tools