Here are some links to existing resources available to assist NFJP grantees with grant reporting requirements. Generally, grantees are required to submit progress reports on a quarterly basis, and the reporting schedule is typically mentioned in your Grant Award Package.
- TEGL 02-16: Revised ETA-9130 Financial Report, Instructions, and Additional Guidance.
- TEGL 10-16: Performance Accountability Guidance for WIOA Title I, Title II, Title III and Title IV Core Programs.
- TEGL 14-18: Aligning Performance Accountability Reporting, Definitions, and Policies Across Workforce Employment and Training Programs Administered by the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL).
Quarterly Financial Report (9130)
The Quarterly Financial Report is required for all ETA grants. The ETA-9130 Financial Reports are due no later than 45 calendar days after the end of each quarter, unless otherwise specified in reporting instructions.
- DOL Financial Reporting Page
- 9130 FAQs
- 9130 Financial Reporting Resources
- 9130-J Report for NFJP Grantees
ETA grantees are typically required to submit, on a quarterly basis, two progress reports that track performance throughout the entire lifetime of the grant. These include:
- A narrative report detailing key milestones and achievements attained during each given reporting quarter along with descriptions of any challenges encountered; and
- A performance report comprised of data related to several performance targets and measurements specifically designed to align with your grant’s SOW and individual performance objectives.
Here are some resources to assist grantees with any performance reporting questions they may have:
- DOL Performance Reporting Page
- Participant Individual Record Layout (PIRL) 2021
- NFJP Quarterly Performance Report
- Performance Reporting Community of Practice
- Joint Quarterly Narrative Report Instructions for NFJP Grantees outlines information that NFJP grantees should document by section.
- Performance Reporting Scenarios for Career Service and Training Grants
- Navigating WIOA Adult Performance Measures
- National Farmworker Jobs Program (NFJP) Grantee Reporting Webinar
- NFJP – Preparing for Program Year 2019 Targets and Interpreting New Formal Guidance
- Overview of the Basic and National Program (UI-ES, NFJP, SCSEP, INAP, & TAA) Financial Reports